What is DutchmarQ?
DutchmarQ is a dutch network of senior professionals & proven marketing solutions in B2B. We help the best B2B companies to better move their customers to buy. Our vision: companies’ sustained growth is based on customer enthusiasm which in turn is born from the best customer/provider fit. Finding the right fit in B2B sales & marketing is based on:
- smarter online strategy,
- compelling content in the buying cycle
- and customer psychology (or neuromarketing).
DutchmarQ enables B2B companies in professional services and IT to meet commercial goals. By turning customers into friends. By more smartly leveraging and combining professionals, content and customer insights. Thereby turning customers into friends.
B2B: high-involvement purchases
In any type of organisation, in B2B per definition, people make the difference. As experts, and especially as intermediairies between ‘inside’ and ‘outside’. As bridge between customers’ real needs and motives and the company’s offerings. Which is essential. B2B marketing and sales are about high involvement-purchases leading to an intensive process of information gathering. A customer wants to minimize the risk of a wrong decision as much as possible. And seeks maximum value for his money.
More smartly combining professionals, content & customer psychology
Customer-facing professionals attitude, skills and willingness to listen form important assets. The right content and communications deployed by them in the marketing, sales and service process, is instrumental in moving the prospect or customer to purchase. Content in the form of marketing communications, sales materials, customer service and social media. Just good-looking interface or creative design does not suffice. The content needs to fit the prospect’s or customer’s real needs in terms of tone of voice, appeal, timing and channel in order for it to lead to a sale. Customer psychology may sound soft or intangible, yet can make all the difference in designing sales- and marketing processes for success. Or failure.
Customers as friends
Marketing first and foremost is about lasting valuable relationships. Relationships to customers, who are so much more than debtors. Customers as friends to your brand, services, products and professionals. As your best ambassadors. Ambassadors you can only make when your colleagues, services and products really fit the 2 P’s: your customer’s current pain, or the desired pleasure.
You weren’t born yesterday?
In our opinion, marketing is not about organising an event, a sexy corporate identity or marketing communications. Commercial success in B2B is not just dependent on people ‘granting’ you their business or forcing your account managers to conducting and registering as many outbound customer visits and phonecalls. Or were you born yesterday?
Marketing is smartly leveraging ’great people, great content and great customers’. Marketing is all about the right choices generating value. Value producing sufficient revenue and profit for a business to survive and grow. Marketing therefore starts with the smartest choices and best execution when answering these questions:
1) what unique, one-of-a-kind message, content and communications make all the difference in increasing our reach, generating valuable leads and improving conversion in the sales funnel?
2) with what customers and markets do we want to be world famous?
3) what are our dream customers and what does their optimal customer experience (customer journey) look like in the various online and offline channels that our ?
4) with what business partners do we collaborate in increasing our reach, renewing our portfolio and winning new contracts?
5) how do we ensure to move from push to pull: how in other words do we ensure to spend less money on advertising and more attention to our services and customers?
6) how do we as a business give meaning to relevant topics such as social business, sustainability and society’s digital revolution?
7) how do we best listen to the real needs and deeper motivations in our market? With customers, prospects, society as a whole, business partners and our own employees. Market psychology as precondition in continuously improving our services, products and channels.
DutchmarQ is pleased to be your business partner.
In a role as facilitator, strategic sparring partner, designer of effective communications concepts, interim manager or programma manager. Thinking and acting together. Call or email for a first or renewed encounter.
DutchmarQ services are a blend of proven marketing & business development methods with the smart application of new media such online marketing, social media marketing and online lead generation.
Paul Hassels Mönning
End 2009 DutchmarQ was founded by Paul Hassels Mönning MSc after a 16 year international career as project- & programmemanager and marketing director with companies such as Capgemini, Philips and Fujitsu.
Networked company in B2B marketing
DutchmarQ is a Netherlands-based networked organisation in B2B marketing: minimal overhead for our customers and maximum business value thanks to a network of experienced, commercial professionals. Read more about our business partners.