Paul Hassels Mönning
As sales-driven B2B strategist, keynote speaker and trainer in B2B sales & marketing, Paul is keen to contribute to the commercial success of the best and most promising B2B companies. His professional background includes well over 23 years of (inter)national experience in marketing, sales and technology.
He prefers to help those B2B companies that make their customers and the world smarter, healthier and more sustainable.
After graduating in Management Science from Groningen Universiteit (1993) while completing several MBA-electives at Warwick University, UK, 1993), Paul has worked for these companies, before starting DutchmarQ:
- Hollandsche Betongroep (projectlead, 1993 – 1996)
- Quintop Management Consultants (projectmanager, IT consultant, 1997 – 1999)
- Capgemini (bidmanager, projectmanager, programmemanager, 2000 – 2007)
- Fujitsu (marketingdirector, 2008 – 2010)
- DutchmarQ (managing partner, 2010 – present)
Personal mission and core values
‘A lifetime of learning and inspiring’ is Paul Hassels Monning’s personal mission. That motto naturally is meant both in terms of developing himself as well as others. His most important personal values are (in random order):
His 3 favorite personal mottos are:
- ‘the devil is in the details’
- ‘grass doesn’t grow any faster when pulled’
- ‘1 enthustic superpromoter is worth a heck of a lot more than 10 indifferent debtors’.
Sharing of knowledge & insights
In November 2013 Paul’s managementbook came out: Br@inbound Marketing, Nieuwe online verkoopstrategieën in b2b – read the reviews and browse through the presentation.
Guestblogging: amongst others Adformatie, MarketingTribune and SDL Tridion’s Engaging Times.
DutchmarQ blog on digital marketing & sales.
Bookreviews for the dutch online platform Managementboek.
Speaking & lecturing:
- Beeckestijn Business School (B2B Digital Marketing)
- Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- Nyenrode University
- UBS/ Utrecht Business School
For enquiries and bookings, please contact Speakers Academy.
For a personal get-together Paul happily schedules time to do so. And gladly helps you to chart your key commercial priorities and opportunities and to explore an effective approach. To set expectations right from the start: the first 2 hours are completely free of charge.
Drop a note here to schedule a cup of coffee or tea, or to book Paul as a speaker, B2B sales strategist or trainer.